Thank you for your interest in our Internal Medicine Program at Creighton University.
Programís Basic Requirements:
- We only accept applications through ERAS- Application Deadline October 30.
- International graduates must be within five years from medical school graduation
- Three letters of recommendation
- Deanís letter of recommendation (MSPE)
- Personal statement/CV
- Medical School Transcript
- USMLE Transcription- successful completion of USMLE I, II and CS- first attempt
- J1 visa accepted and EAD.
- We are unable to offer out of match positions
- ECFMG certification required
Strongly Recommendations, but not Required:
- US experience
- Completed Internal Medicine residency for International graudatesl
- USMLE Diplomat
The recruitment committee reviews all applications that meet the above criteria and determine which applicants to invite to an interview. Our interviews take place in November, December, and January on pre-determined interview dates by invitation only. Invitations are sent via e-mail. Applicants will receive correspondence whether or not they are selected to interview.
Interviews take place at Alegent Creighton Health, 601 North 30th Street, Omaha, NE in the Department of Medicine classrooms, Suite 5850. Applicants are provided one night of accommodations at a Downtown Omaha hotel, pre-interview dinner, with breakfast and lunch accommodations on the day of the interview.
The interview day begins at 7:30 AM and you are provided the opportunity to interview with two separate faculty members, participate in rounds with a time, participation in an introductory session with a Chief Residents, tour our facility, enjoy lunch with the Program Director, participate in Daily Report. The day concludes at 2:30 after Daily Report with a brief question and answer session with a small group of residents.
We participate in the NRMP (National Residency Match Program).
Inquiries can be made by email firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a response in 24 business hours.
Michaela Berg, Residency Coordinator
Alegent Creighton Health
Creighton University Medical Center
Department of Medicine
601 N. 30th Street, Suite 5850
Omaha, NE 68131