CONFOCAL TRAINING AND USAGE
New User Training
- All users wishing to independently operate the confocal microscope must complete a 3.5 hour training class.
- Training classes consisting of 4 to 5 people will be offered on demand.
- Contact Dr. Hallworth to request training.
- Trained individuals may reserve the confocal system using our online Reservation System.
- Training Power Point
- LSM Image Browser Software available.
50.00 per hr
25.00 per hr
Failure to attend reserved class
Data Transfer and Storage:
Burn DVD or CD
5.00 per ea
Blank DVD or CD
2.50 per ea
Use own media
CUIBIF Billing Address
Remit payment (Payable to Creighton University) to:
Mary Anne Keefe
Dept. of Biomedical Sciences
Criss II Rm 313
2500 California Plaza
Omaha, NE 68178
- CU Investigators: provide Fund and Org. numbers, departmental address and contact information including email address for the PI and departmental administrative staff as CU monthly invoices will be emailed.
- Non-CU Investigators: provide billing address and contact information. Monthly invoices will be mailed to the supplied address.
- The microscope may be used 24h a day, 7 days a week. Please check microscope availability using our online Reservation System.
- Dr. Hallworth must be contacted for assisted microscope usage.
- Images obtained at the CUIBIF may be viewed using LSM Image Browser.
- Please cite the CUIBIF in all your publications:
"We acknowledge use of the confocal microscope at the Creighton University Integrative Biomedical Imaging Facility. This facility, supported by the CU Medical School and the National Center for Research Resources (NCRR, P20 RR16469), was constructed with support from the NCRR (C06 RR17417-01), a component of the National Institutes of Health (NIH). This investigation is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the offical views of NCRR or NIH."