Early Decision Program
The Creighton University School of Medicine accepts Early Decision Program (EDP) applications. In order to be considered for EDP, applicants are asked to meet the following criteria:
- Complete the AMCAS application process by August 1.
- Submit all required transcripts to AMCAS by August 1.
- Complete and submit the Creighton University School of Medicine supplemental application and all required credentials by September 1.
- Science (BCPM) GPA greater than or equal to 3.7.
- Cumulative GPA greater than or equal to 3.7.
- MCAT Sub-scores greater than or equal to 10 in Verbal Reasoning, Physical Science, and Biological Science.
In addition, applicants should be competitive in all other aspects of their application with respect to volunteer service (both medical and non-medical), and shadowing of physicians.
Early Decision applications will be reviewed as they become complete. Applicants will be notified if their applications are selected to receive an interview or to be deferred to the regular admissions processing cycle.
Applicants interested in the Early Decision Program are encouraged to contact the Office of Medical Admissions in order to discuss their qualifications for the program. The Office of Medical Admissions can be reached at: MedAdmissions@creighton.edu or (402) 280-2799 or (800) 325-4405.