Please include your AMCAS ID number with every communication.
Please contact Office of Medical Admissions at email@example.com or 800-325-4405 to:
- Submit an application status inquiry
- Submit any questions you may have about the Creighton University School of Medicine and/or requests for additional information.
Contact Information: Please update your contact information through AMCAS.
The Committee on Admissions encourages students to provide updates to their applications once their files are complete. The Committee particularly appreciates receiving the following updates:
- Grade updates for coursework in progress during the time of application
- Shadowing experiences
- Clinical experiences
- Non-medical service experiences
All updates must be uploaded through the Secondary Application Portal by utilizing the following instructions:
- Log into the Secondary Application Portal
- Click the "Check Status/Next Steps" menu option located on the right of the page. You will be taken to the Check Status Page.
- Under the "Update Materials" section, please click the Document Uploads radial button. You will be taken to the Update Materials webpage. Please follow the instructions on the page to submit your updates.
Please note that the Office of Medical Admissions does not accept books, tapes, or bulky objects.
Medical Admissions Contact Information
E-Mail Address: MedAdmissions@creighton.edu
Office of Medical Admissions
Creighton University School of Medicine
Criss II, Room 102
2500 California Plaza
Omaha, NE 68178-0408
Phone Number: (402) 280-2799
Toll-free Number: (800) 325-4405
Fax Number: (402) 280-1241