Please include your AMCAS ID number with every communication.
Please submit an email to the Office of Medical Admissions in order to:
- Submit an application status inquiry
- Submit any change to your contact information:
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
- Phone Number
We ask all students to update their contact information with AMCAS in addition to Creighton University.
- Submit any questions you may have about the Creighton University School of Medicine and/or requests for additional information.
The Committee on Admissions encourages students to provide updates to their applications once their files are complete. The Committee particularly appreciates receiving the following updates:
- Grade updates for coursework in progress during the time of application
- Shadowing experiences
- Clinical experiences
- Non-medical service experiences
All updates must be uploaded through the Secondary Application Portal by utilizing the following instructions:
- Log into the Secondary Application Portal
- Click the "Check Status/Next Steps" menu option located on the right of the page. You will be taken to the Check Status Page.
- Under the "Update Materials" section, please click the Document Uploads radial button. You will be taken to the Update Materials webpage. Please follow the instructions on the page to submit your updates.
Please note that the Office of Medical Admissions does not accept books, tapes, or bulky objects.
Our Contact Information
E-Mail Address: MedAdmissions@creighton.edu
Office of Medical Admissions
Creighton University School of Medicine
Criss II, Room 102
2500 California Plaza
Omaha, NE 68178-0408
Phone Number: (402) 280-2799
Toll-free Number: (800) 325-4405
Fax Number: (402) 280-1241