Medical Dean's Diversity Scholarship
The Medical Dean's Diversity Scholarship is awarded to applicants who come from socio-educationally and/or socio-economically disadvantaged backgrounds, and/or have demonstrated a strong continuous commitment to diversity through extracurricular activities and leadership roles.
Applicants will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Academic merit.
- Socio-educational and socio-economic background.
- Record of service to disadvantaged populations.
- Record of extracurricular and/or leadership experiences that have enhanced the diversity within an applicant's institution and/or community.
The Medical Dean's Diversity Scholarship is renewable based on the student's successful promotion towards graduation, and adherence to the Creighton University School of Medicine's academic and professional conduct standards.
In order to qualify for the Medical Dean's Diversity Scholarship, a student must meet the following criteria:
- Be accepted to the Creighton University School of Medicine.
- Submit the Medical Dean's Diversity Scholarship Application by email to MedAdmissions@creighton.edu.
- Submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at your earliest convenience, designating Creighton University (FAFSA Code 002542) as an institution to receive the results.
Submitted AMCAS and Creighton Supplemental applications will be considered as supporting materials of an applicant's Medical Dean's Diversity Scholarship Application file.
If you have any questions about the Medical Dean's Diversity Scholarship please contact the Office of Medical Admissions:
- Email: MedAdmissions@creighton.edu
- Phone: (402) 280-2799 OR (800) 325-4405