Creighton University has outlined various policies and guidelines to advance the School of Medicine and the University as a whole. They provide faculty, residents and medical students with a framework for academic and professional success.
Expand the tabs below to browse Creighton’s guidelines and policies.
- Welcome to Teaching at Creighton (PDF)
- Learning Environment Protocol (PDF)
- Residents and Graduate Students as Teachers (PDF)
- CU Mission and Identity
- Creating Learning Goals and Objectives (PDF)
- Assessment of Learning (PDF)
- Strategies for Effective Lectures (PDF)
- Strategies for Effective Small Groups (PDF)
- Teaching in the Outpatient Clinic Setting (PDF)
- Teaching in the Inpatient Setting (PDF)
- Teaching Adult Learners (PDF)
The learning outcomes of the School of Medicine are listed in the curriculum document (PDF) in section 1.III and are closely tied to the goals and objectives of the curriculum.