Catherine T. Stoos, MD
School of Medicine
- GYN and Breast Pathology
- Assistant Professor
- Ishihara R, Stoos C, Jagadesh S, Nguyen C. A Rare Case of Syndrome of
Inappropriate Anti-diuretic Hormone in Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Presenting as
Superior Vena Cava Syndrome. Cureus. 2019 Jun 7;11(6):e4861. doi:
10.7759/cureus.4861. PubMed PMID: 31410343; PubMed Central PMCID: PMC6684297.
, Cureus, 11(6), e4861, 2019
- Hultgren, E. et al. SUSD2 promotes tumor-associated macrophage recruitment by increasing levels of MCP-1 in breast cancer. PLOS One. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0177089., PLoS One, 2017
- Dabbs, D.J., Stoos, C.T., Mallon, A Quality assurance and patient safety protocols for breast and gynecologic pathology in an Academic Womens Hospital. doi:10.1186/s41241-016-0002-8, A. Appl Cancer Research, 36, 3, 2016
- Stoos, C. et al. Fetal Alcohol Syndrome and Secondary Schizophrenia: A Unique Neuropathologic Study., J Child Neurol, 2014
- Stoos, C. (2014). “Lymphomatous Polyposis. Pending publication for the CAP Autopsy Resource Committee AU-CD program.
- Ly T. Luu, MD; Catherine Stoos, MD. Extensive Mucin Pool With a Single Cluster of Definitive Residual Invasive Ductal Carcinoma After Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy (Poster No. 112). (2019) Abstracts and Case Studies From the College of American Pathologists 2019 Annual Meeting (CAP19). Archives of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine: September 2019, Vol. 143, No. 9, pp. e2-e226., 2019
- Stoos, C., Mallon, A., and Dabbs, D. A CLIA based quality peer-review process for womens health in a specialty setting minimizes diagnostic variation and maximizes patient safety. Presented as a poster presentation at the 2016 United States Canadian Academy of Pathology Annual Meeting, Seattle, WA, 2016
- Stoos, C., Huggins-Puhalla, S., Dabbs, D., and Bhargava, R. Androgen receptor status and prediction of neoadjuvant chemotherapy response in triple negative breast cancer. Presented as a poster presentation at the 2016 United States Canadian Academy of Pathology Annual Meeting, Seattle, WA, 2016