Catherine T. Stoos, MD
School of Medicine
- GYN and Breast Pathology
- Assistant Professor
- Ishihara R, Stoos C, Jagadesh S, Nguyen C. A Rare Case of Syndrome of
Inappropriate Anti-diuretic Hormone in Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Presenting as
Superior Vena Cava Syndrome. Cureus. 2019 Jun 7;11(6):e4861. doi:
10.7759/cureus.4861. PubMed PMID: 31410343; PubMed Central PMCID: PMC6684297.
, Cureus, 11(6), e4861, 2019
- Hultgren, E. et al. SUSD2 promotes tumor-associated macrophage recruitment by increasing levels of MCP-1 in breast cancer. PLOS One. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0177089., PLoS One, 2017
- Dabbs, D.J., Stoos, C.T., Mallon, A Quality assurance and patient safety protocols for breast and gynecologic pathology in an Academic Womens Hospital. doi:10.1186/s41241-016-0002-8, A. Appl Cancer Research, 36, 3, 2016
- Stoos, C. et al. Fetal Alcohol Syndrome and Secondary Schizophrenia: A Unique Neuropathologic Study., J Child Neurol, 2014
- Stoos, C. (2014). “Lymphomatous Polyposis. Pending publication for the CAP Autopsy Resource Committee AU-CD program.
- Stoos, C., Mallon, A., and Dabbs, D. A CLIA based quality peer-review process for womens health in a specialty setting minimizes diagnostic variation and maximizes patient safety. Presented as a poster presentation at the 2016 United States Canadian Academy of Pathology Annual Meeting, Seattle, WA, 2016
- Stoos, C., Huggins-Puhalla, S., Dabbs, D., and Bhargava, R. Androgen receptor status and prediction of neoadjuvant chemotherapy response in triple negative breast cancer. Presented as a poster presentation at the 2016 United States Canadian Academy of Pathology Annual Meeting, Seattle, WA, 2016