Rebekah A. Campbell, MD
School of Medicine, Omaha Campus
- General surgery
- Endocrine surgery
- Assistant Professor
- Medical Student rotation
- Vital Signs mentor
Dr. Campbell received her medical degree from St. George’s University in Grenada, West Indies. She then completed her general surgery residency at Geisinger Medical Center in Danville, Pennsylvania. Dr. Campbell then went on to complete an endocrine surgery fellowship at Baylor – Scott and White in Temple, Texas. She received her certification from the American Board of Surgery. Her specialty interest are in thyroid, parathyroid, adrenal, and neuroendocrine tumors.
- Campbell RA, Young DS, Shaver CN, Snyder SK, Milan SA, Lairmore TC, McDonald DK. Influence of Adrenal Venous Sampling on Management in Patients with Primary Aldosteronism Independent of Lateralization on Cross-Sectional Imaging. doi: 10.1016/j.jamcollsurg.2019.03.012. Epub 2019 Mar 28. PubMed PMID: 30930101., J Am Coll Surg, 229(1), 116-124, 2019
- Jaap K, Campbell R, Dove J, Fluck M, Hunsinger M, Wild J, Arora T, Shabahang MM, Blansfield JA.
Disparities in the Care of Differentiated Thyroid Cancer in the United States: Exploring the National Cancer Database, The American Surgeon. , The American Surgeon, 83(7), 739-746, 2017
- Grand Rounds for General Surgery Residents entitled “Adrenal Disease” , 2020
- Erwin RP, Campbell R, Fluck M, Dove J, Hunsinger M, Wild J, Arora T, Shabahang MM, Blansfield JA. Does Minimally Invasive Esophagectomy Provide a Benefit Over Open Esophagectomy? A
Study of the National Inpatient Sample.
Society of Surgical Oncology. Boston, MA. (Poster Presentation), 2016
- Campbell R, Morgan A, Shabahang MM. Feasibility of a Resident Driven Quality Improvement Conference.
Pennsylvania Medical Society. Danville, PA. (Poster Presentation), 2015
- Campbell R, Meade C, Hu Y, Hunsinger M, Plank A, Dove J, Feng W, Shabahang MM, Arora T,
Blansfield JA, Incidental Thyroid Malignancy Following Thyroidectomy for Benign Diagnoses.
Society of Surgical Oncology. Houston, TX. (Poster Presentation), 2015