Rebekah A. Campbell, MD
School of Medicine
- Assistant Professor
- Campbell RA, Young DS, Shaver CN, Snyder SK, Milan SA, Lairmore TC, McDonald DK. Influence of Adrenal Venous Sampling on Management in Patients with Primary Aldosteronism Independent of Lateralization on Cross-Sectional Imaging. doi: 10.1016/j.jamcollsurg.2019.03.012. Epub 2019 Mar 28. PubMed PMID: 30930101., J Am Coll Surg, 229(1), 116-124, 2019
- Jaap K, Campbell R, Dove J, Fluck M, Hunsinger M, Wild J, Arora T, Shabahang MM, Blansfield JA.
Disparities in the Care of Differentiated Thyroid Cancer in the United States: Exploring the National Cancer Database, The American Surgeon. , The American Surgeon, 83(7), 739-746, 2017
- Campbell RA, Young DS, Stafford SV, Shaver CK, Milan SA, Lairmore TC, McDonald DN. Adrenal Venous Sampling Frequently Alters Management in Patients with Primary Aldosteronism Independent of Lateralization on Cross-sectional Imaging. Accepted for publication in JACS, poster presentation at Western Surgical Association, 2017
- Erwin RP, Campbell R, Fluck M, Dove J, Hunsinger M, Wild J, Arora T, Shabahang MM, Blansfield JA. Does Minimally Invasive Esophagectomy Provide a Benefit Over Open Esophagectomy? A
Study of the National Inpatient Sample.
Society of Surgical Oncology. Boston, MA. (Poster Presentation), 2016
- Campbell R, Morgan A, Shabahang MM. Feasibility of a Resident Driven Quality Improvement Conference.
Pennsylvania Medical Society. Danville, PA. (Poster Presentation), 2015
- Campbell R, Meade C, Hu Y, Hunsinger M, Plank A, Dove J, Feng W, Shabahang MM, Arora T,
Blansfield JA, Incidental Thyroid Malignancy Following Thyroidectomy for Benign Diagnoses.
Society of Surgical Oncology. Houston, TX. (Poster Presentation), 2015