Jee-Yeon Hwang, PhD
School of Medicine, Omaha Campus
- Pharmacology and Neuroscience
- Assistant Professor
- Title: Autophagy and synaptic plasticity: epigenetic regulation.
PMID: 31634675, Current Opinion in Neurobiology, Volume 59, Pages 207-212, 2019
- Title: Gadd45b Acts as Neuroprotective Effector in Global Ischemia-Induced Neuronal Death.
PMID: 30832463, International Neurourology Journal, 23 (Suppl1), S11-21, 2019
- Poster presentation entitled "The Role of miR-34b/c in Global Ischemic Stroke" at the Internation Stroke Conference 2020 in Los Angeles, CA, USA., 2020
- Poster presentation entitled "miR-34b/c inhibition attenuates ischemia-induced death of hippocampal neurons and rescues aberrant synaptic plasticity and cognitive deficits" at the 10th IBRO World Congress of Neuroscience in Daegu, Korea., 2019
- Invited talk entitled "Epigenetic regulation of microRNAs in global ischemic stroke" at the University of Ulsan College of Medicine, Asan Medical Center, Seoul, Korea. , 2019
- Oral presentation entitled "The role of microRNAs in global ischemic stroke" at the Research Rounds and Seminars in the Department of Pharmacology and Neuroscience., 2019
- Poster presentation entitled "Inhibition of miR-34b/c rescues hippocampal CA1 neurons and memory deficits in global ischemia" at the annual meeting of Society of Neuroscience in San Diego, CA, USA., 2018