Aidnag Z. Diaz, MD
School of Medicine, Phoenix Campus
- Radiology (Phoenix)
- Ganti A, Raman A, Shay A, Kuhar HN, Auger SR, Patel T, Kuan EC, Diaz AZ, Batra PS, Tajudeen BA. Treatment modalities in sinonasal mucosal melanoma: A national cancer database analysis., The Laryngoscope, 2019
- Jhaveri J, Cheng E, Tian S, Buchwald Z, Chowdhary M, Liu Y, Gillespie TW, Olson JJ, Diaz AZ, Voloschin A, Eaton BR, Crocker IR, McDonald MW, Curran WJ, Patel KR. Proton vs. Photon Radiation Therapy for Primary Gliomas: An Analysis of the National Cancer Data Base. , Frontiers in Oncology, Volume 8, 440, 2018
- Gerhart J, Fitchett G, Lillis TA, Kuzel TM, Lo SS, Penedo F, Weldon CB, Diaz A. Brief Spiritual Well-being Screening is Non-linearly Related to Psychological Distress in Ambulatory Cancer Patients., Psycho-oncology, Volume 27, Issue 12, 2873-2876, 2018
- Chowdhary M, Switchenko JM, Press RH, Jhaveri J, Buchwald ZS, Blumenfeld PA, Marwaha G, Diaz A, Wang D, Abrams RA, Olson JJ, Shu HG, Curran WJ, Patel KR. Post-treatment neutrophil-to-lymphocyte ratio predicts for overall survival in brain metastases treated with stereotactic radiosurgery., Journal of Neuro-Oncology, Volume 139, Issue 3, 689-697, 2018
- Shin JY, Yoon JK, Shin AK, Diaz AZ. Locoregionally advanced oral cavity cancer: A propensity-score matched analysis on overall survival with emphasis on the impact of adjuvant radiotherapy., Head & Neck, Volume 40, Issue 9, 1934-1946, 2018
- Shin JY, Yoon JK, Shin AK, Diaz AZ. The influence of insurance status on treatment and outcomes in oral cavity cancer: an analysis on 46,373 patients., Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Volume 47, Issue 10, 1250-1257, 2018
- G. Tolekidis, M. Thoma, M. Choi, A.Z. Diaz. Relevance in Standardizing Hearing Apparatus Contours., International Journal of Radiation Oncology*Biology*Physics, Volume 100, Issue 5, 1399-1400, 2018
- King K, Blumenfeld P, Shin JY, Tolekidis G and Diaz A. Fractionated Stereotactic Radiotherapy and Stereotactic Radiosurgery as Salvage Treatment for Recurrent Malignant High-Grade Gliomas., Journal of Radiation Oncology & Research, Volume 2, Issue 1, 1003, 2018
- Shin JY, Yoon JK, Diaz AZ. Gliosarcoma in septuagenarians and octogenarians: What is the impact of adjuvant chemoradiation?, Journal of Clinical Neuroscience, Volume 45, 77-82, 2017
- Kuhar HN, Tajudeen BA, Heilingoetter A, Mahdavinia M, Gattuso P, Ghai R, Gunawan F, Diaz AZ, Tolekidis G, Batra PS. Distinct histopathologic features of radiation-induced chronic sinusitis., International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology, Volume 7, Issue 10, 990-998, 2017
- Khosla, J. R. Trosman, J. Gerhart, U. Patel, S. S. Lo, F. J. Penedo, P. A. Robinson, A. Diaz, T. Lillis, H. Miranda, E. K. Radeke, B. Roggenkamp, M. Pasquinelli, L. E. Feldman, J. Martin, S. M. Kircher, S. F. Garcia, R. Berardi, C. B. Weldon. Results Of Implementing A Novel Supportive Oncology Screening Tool For Comprehensive Evaluation Of Distress And Other Supportive Care Needs., Journal of Clinical Oncology, 2017
- JR Trosman, B Roggenkamp, P Khosla, T Lillis, J Martin, M Pasquinelli, E Knightly, SS Lo, A Bowman, SL Chow, U Patel, R Berardi, A Diaz et al. Multi-institution quality improvement in supportive oncology: Results of the Coleman Supportive Oncology Collaborative (CSOC). 2019 ASCO Quality Care Symposium, San Diego, California., 2019
- Tolekidis, George, Miranda Thoma, Mehee Choi, Aidnag Z. Diaz. “Relevance in Standardizing Hearing Apparatus Contours” International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics, 2018, Volume 100, Issue 5, 1399-1400. Poster presentation at the 2018 Multidisciplinary Head and Neck Cancer Symposium in Scottsdale, Arizona., 2018
- Blumenfeld, Philip, George Tolekidis, Heming Zhen, Melike Guryildirim, Jacob Shin, Dennis Chan, Mehmet Kocak, Aidnag Diaz. “Is Mean Radiation Dose to the Subventricular Zone a Prognostic Indicator?” International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics, 2017, Volume 99, Issue 2, E66. Poster presentation at the 2017 ASTRO annual meeting in San Diego, California., 2017
Grant Funding Received
- Randomized Phase II Study: Corticosteroids + Bevacizumab vs. Corticosteroids + Placebo (BEST) for Radionecrosis after Radiosurgery for Brain Metastases.
- Randomized Phase II Trial of Hypofractionated Dose-Escalated Photon IMRT or Proton Beam Therapy Versus Conventional Photon Irradiation With Concomitant and Adjuvant Temozolomide in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Glioblastoma.
- "Coleman Supportive Oncology-4R patient care sequences for supportive Oncology”- Coleman Foundation
- "Supportive Oncology Initiative”- Coleman Foundation.