Creighton University School of Medicine is rooted in the Jesuit tradition of caring for the whole person – mind, body and soul. As a medical student here, you’ll receive an exceptional clinical education that will empower you to serve patients from all walks of life with compassion and purpose.
We also understand that emotional and spiritual fulfillment comes from more than rising to the top of your class. On Creighton’s campus, you’ll find a supportive community and mentors who want to see you thrive. Your professors will encourage you to collaborate, not compete, with your peers, and you’ll form friendships that will last long after your time at Creighton is over.
When you’re not studying or in class, you might be participating in a club or organization on campus or working at Creighton’s student-run Magis Clinic alongside students who share your concern for helping others. You might also be interacting with patients at CHI Health or doing research in one of Creighton’s basic science labs.
Learn more about applying to Creighton School of Medicine.
Future Graduate Students
If you are interested in pursuing an advanced degree in one of the basic science departments, you should apply through the Graduate School. We offer the following graduate programs:
- Master of Science in Clinical and Translational Science
- Graduate Certificate in Clinical and Translational Science
- Master of Science in Health Care Ethics
- Master of Science in Medical Microbiology and Immunology
- Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences
- Ph.D. in Clinical and Translational Science
- Ph.D. in Medical Microbiology and Immunology
- Ph.D. in Biomedical Sciences
- Ph.D. in Pharmacology
Learn more about our Graduate School admission requirements and get started on your application.