Creighton University School of Medicine’s centers and institutes advance breakthrough research and guide Creighton’s medical education. They enables us to offer outstanding graduate programs that train leaders to become agents of social changes in their communities. Our faculty and researchers have a relentless desire to learn, teach and propel Creighton into the future as a pioneer in medicine.
Explore each of our centers and institutes below to learn more.
- Center for Health Policy and Ethics: Examines ethical issues in health care and health policy while fostering excellence in ethics education
- Hereditary Cancer Center: Conducts comprehensive research on the genetic links to cancer and approaches to cancer prevention
- Integrated Biomedical Imaging Facility: Provides access to biomedical imaging instruments and training
- Osteoporosis Research Center: Carries out osteoporosis evaluation, diagnosis, treatment and research
- Center for Research in Anti-Infectives and Biotechnology: Focuses on research and education in various aspects of antimicrobial chemotherapy