Creighton Psychiatry full-time faculty provide clinical care in collaboration with our primary clinical partners at CHI Health and the Veterans Administration Medical Center, as well as One World Community Health Centers, Charles Drew Health Center, and the Magis Clinic.
For outpatient appointments with a member of the Creighton Faculty, contact the CHI Health Psychiatric Associates at 402-717-4623.
Creighton faculty provide diverse clinical services in a wide array of settings including:
- Inpatient, Residential, Outpatient Care for Children and Adults at Immanuel Medical Center
- Inpatient Consultation Services at Creighton University Medical Center
- Inpatient Services for Adults at Lasting Hope Recovery Center
- Outpatient Services for Adults at CHI Health Clinic, Lasting Hope Recovery Center
- Inpatient, Residential, and Outpatient services at the Omaha Veteran’s Administration Medical Center
- Inpatient and Outpatient Care for Children at Immanuel Medical Center
- School-Based Services at Omaha Public Schools/Charles Drew Health Center
- Integrated Care and Outpatient Services at One World Health Centers
- Integrated Care at Creighton University Medical Center–University Campus and CHI Health Clinic
- Telepsychiatry services