Creighton University School of Medicine’s Omaha campus offers fellowship programs in many specialties, including a Pathology – Anatomic and Clinical program and a Urology program. Each of our residency programs are guided by expert faculty and compassionate practitioners.
- Family Medicine Residency Program: Acquire the knowledge and expertise to succeed in any practice setting as a family physician.
- Internal Medicine Residency Program: Become a confident physician with a solid foundation for successful practice in general internal medicine.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency Program: Provide excellent patient care and improve women’s health as an obstetrician-gynecologist.
- Neurology Residency Program: Develop lifelong habit of inquiry and learning evidence-based medicine with research activities and local and national meeting participation.
- Pathology – Anatomic and Clinical Residency Program: Develop the skills to become a well-rounded pathology practitioner.
- Psychiatry Residency Program: Build on your knowledge and pursue success in the psychiatry field.
- Radiology – Diagnostic Residency Program: Prepare to deliver cutting-edge radiological services as a physician.
- General Surgery Residency Program: Get a comprehensive surgical education driven by operative experience, structured sessions and mentoring.
- Urology Residency Program: Train for a career in academic medicine or private practice urology.
Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS)
The Creighton University School of Medicine participates in ERAS – the Electronic Residency Application Service – from the Association of American Medical Colleges. Please visit the ERAS website for additional information.
If you are an international applicant, you must hold U.S. citizenship, permanent residency, valid EAD or J-1Visa (Exchange Visitor Sponsorship Program). As of 2012, Creighton University does not sponsor H-1B Visas for graduate medical education programs.