In addition to participating in the NRMP, please review the following information provided on this page that contains information for future residents and fellows. The information below includes salary, benefits and documentation that will be pertinent to you, if you select Creighton University for your post-graduate education.
The following salary and benefit information included on this page pertains to match candidates applying to programs at Creighton University in Omaha, Nebraska.
- House Staff Contract (PDF)
- House Staff Salary Table (PDF)
- House Staff Benefits Enrollment Guide 2020 (PDF)
- Tuition Remission for all House Staff (PDF)
- Institutional Policy for Resident Eligibility, Selection, Evaluation and Advancement and Non-Promotion and Non-Renewal
- Resident Due Process and Grievance Policy
- On-boarding and Orientation Policy
- Clinical and Education Work Hours Policy
- Moonlighting included in Clinical and Education Work Hours Policy
- Visa Policy
See the GME Policies page for complete policy information.