In addition to participating in the NRMP, please review the following information provided on this page that contains information for future residents and fellows. The information below includes salary, benefits and documentation that will be pertinent to you, if you select Creighton University for your post-graduate education.
The following salary and benefit information included on this page pertains to match candidates applying to programs at Creighton University in Omaha, Nebraska.
- House Staff Contract 2019-2020 (PDF)
- House Staff Salary Table 2019-2020 (PDF)
- House Staff Supplemental Benefits Overview 2019-2020 (PDF)
- House Staff Benefits Enrollment Guide 2019 (PDF)
- Resident/Fellow Applicant Acknowledgement (PDF)
- Institutional Policy for Resident Eligibility, Selection, Evaluation and Advancement and Non-Promotion and Non-Renewal
- Resident Due Process and Grievance Policy
- On-boarding and Orientation Policy
- Clinical and Education Work Hours Policy
- Moonlighting included in Clinical and Education Work Hours Policy
- Visa Policy
See the GME Policies page for complete policy information.
Creighton University Employee Assistance Program
EAP provides professional counseling, information, and referral services to faculty, staff and their families. The program offers confidential consultation on a wide variety of personal, family and/or work-related problems that may contribute to high levels of stress and interfere with health and work performance. See details on the Human Resources site.
There are 2 ways to use the EAP:
- Access Magellan Health website
- Call EAP at 1.800.424.4831