For more information on this program and the five physicians of Colon and Rectal Surgery, Inc., please contact our coordinator at Loretta [at] colonrectalsurgeons [dot] com.
- Quality Assessment / Improvement Project Studying Status Changes in Genetic Variances of Unknown Significance in Colorectal Cancer Related Genes 2015-2018.
- Quality Assessment / Improvement Project Studying the Quality of Life, Surgical Outcomes and Cost Effectiveness Analysis in Colon and Rectal Cancer Patients as a Function of Treatment 2015-Present.
- A Phase II Multicenter, Randomized Trial Evaluating 3-year Disease Free Survival in Patients with Locally Advanced Rectal Cancer Treated with Chemoradiation Plus Induction or Consolidation Chemotherapy and Total Mesorectal Excision or Non-Operative Management 2015-Present.
- Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of Total Neoadjuvant Therapy Versus Standard Neoadjuvant Chemoradiation and Postop Adjuvant Chemotherapy for Locally Advanced Rectal Cancer 2017-Present.
- Timing of Rectal Cancer Response to Chemoradiation 2003-Present.
- Quality of life, clinical and oncologic outcomes in a prospective institutional database of colorectal cancer patients 2004-Present.