In addition to participating in the NRMP, please review the following information provided on this page that contains information for future residents and fellows. The information below includes salary, benefits and documentation that will be pertinent to you, if you select Creighton University for your post-graduate education.
- House Staff Benefits Summary 2017 (PDF)
- House Staff Contract 2016-2017 (PDF)
- House Staff Salary Table 2016-2017 (PDF)
- House Staff Supplemental Benefits Overview 2016-2016 (PDF)
- Resident/Fellow Applicant Acknowledgement (PDF)
- Institutional and Program Eligibility, Selection, and Advancement Policy
- Appeal of Termination and Due Process Policy
- Grievance Policy
- Duty Hours
- VISA Acknowledgement Form
See the GME Policies page for complete policy information.
Creighton University Employee Assistance Program
EAP provides professional counseling, information, and referral services to faculty, staff and their families. The program offers confidential consultation on a wide variety of personal, family and/or work-related problems that may contribute to high levels of stress and interfere with health and work performance. See details on the Human Resources site.
There are 2 ways to use the EAP:
- Access Magellan Health website
- Call EAP at 1-800-424-4831