In addition to participating in the NRMP, please review the following information provided on this page that contact information for future residents and fellows. The information below includes salary and documentation that will be pertinent to you, if you select Phoenix Alliance for your training.
The following salary information included on this page pertains to match candidates applying to programs within the Phoenix, Arizona area.
- Institutional Policy for Resident Eligibility, Selection, Evaluation and Advancement and Non-Promotion and Non-Renewal
- Resident Due Process and Grievance Policy
- On-boarding and Orientation Policy
- Clinical and Education Work Hours Policy
- Moonlighting included in Clinical and Education Work Hours Policy
- Visa Policy
See the GME Policies page for complete policy information.