In addition to participating in the NRMP, please visit Creighton University Arizona Health Education Alliance website and review the information provided for future residents and fellows. The information includes salary and documentation that will be pertinent to you, if you select Phoenix Alliance for your training.
That salary information will pertain to match candidates applying to programs within the Phoenix, Arizona area.
Policies and Procedures
- Institutional Policy for Resident Eligibility, Selection, Evaluation and Advancement and Non-Promotion and Non-Renewal
- Resident Due Process and Grievance Policy
- On-boarding and Orientation Policy
- Clinical and Education Work Hours Policy
- Moonlighting included in Clinical and Education Work Hours Policy
- Visa Policy
See the Creighton University Arizona Health Education Alliance GME Policies and Procedures page for complete policy information.